Eyce silicone pipes are rugged, durable, and designed for the most epic of smoke sessions. If your piece is accidentally damaged, burnt, dropped off a cliff or cut in half by a samurai ninja, we will replace it no questions asked. Yes, that’s right, we’ll even replace broken glass.
What is covered by the Lifetime Warranty?
This Warranty is limited to covering the Eyce Silicone collection (Spoon, Shorty, Hammer, Mini Beaker, Collector, Beaker, Rig 2 and Sidecar) OraflexOvermolder Rubber Art Spoons and Peak Attachment products.
Within 1 Year of Purchase: One time replacement for damaged glass, metal and silicone parts for any kind of damage or defect. Break it, tear it, burn it - we’ll replace it.
After 1 Year of Purchase:Free replacement for silicone parts for defects in materials and workmanship, as long as the product is used normally or as intended and in accordance with the manufacturer’s instructions, specifications, user manuals or guides. Eyce, at its discretion, shalldetermine whether your product(s) has a manufacturing defect.
WHAT DOES THE WARRANTY POLICY NOT COVER?
- Cosmetic damage to the product including but not limited to scratches, dents and broken plastic or glass unless such failure occurred due to a defect in materials or workmanship;
- Normal wear and tear or accidental damage after 365 days from the date of purchase;
- Improper use, abuse, misuse or modification;
- Damage from shipping;
- Acts of God (including but not limited to damage related to an earthquake, natural disaster or other external cause beyond our control);
- Products sold “AS IS”, “CLEARANCE”, “FACTORY RECERTIFIED”, or by a non-authorized reseller;
- Damage to the product caused by use with a third party component or product that does not meet Eyce’s manufacturer’s specifications, user manuals or guides, service communications, instructions or similar;
- Oxidation or discoloring of the silicone material from natural deterioration and age;
- Intentional damage;
- Lost or stolen products; or
- Warranty claims from customer located outside of the United States.
STEP 1: REGISTER
Purchases made at eycemolds.com
All Eyce Silicone Collection products purchased directly on eycemolds.com are automatically registered. No registration necessary. Move onto Step 2.
Purchases made at an authorized retailer
Products purchased from an authorized Eyce dealer must be registered within 30 days of purchase or you aren't covered, period. Please fill out the form below.
STEP 2: FILE WARRANTY CLAIM
When filing a warranty claim, photos of damaged products and proof of purchase are required. Please be sure to complete your claim before discarding of broken pieces.
- Submit a request via our Warranty Claim Formand obtain a Return Authorization number. This will be emailed to you once the request has been approved.
- Once received, write the provided Return Authorization number on all sides of the packaging being returned.
- Address the package according to the instructions that were sent to you via email.
- Please allow 14 business days for the processing of your return once it has arrived at our facility.
Please note that we are not responsible for items sent to us without an RA number. The customer is responsible for all return shipping costs. We strongly recommend you purchase shipping insurance as we are not liable for any product(s) that are lost or damaged during shipment.
For all product returns, the product must be safely secured in the package such as by using the original packaging material or by using bubble wrap or similar supplies to protect the product from damage during shipment. All accessories and product component parts must be returned with the product(s) being returned. If a free item was included with the order as part of a promotion, [Site Name], reserves the right to deduct the value of this promotional item from any refund provided.
OUR WARRANTY PROGRAM IS DESIGNED TO PROTECT YOU AGAINST ACCIDENTAL OCCURRENCES AND MANUFACTURES DEFECTS. EYCE WILL DO ITS BEST DUE DILIGENCE TO DECIDE IF YOUR PRODUCT WAS DAMAGED INTENTIONALLY, PRODUCTS DAMAGED INTENTIONALLY WILL NOT BE COVERED BY WARRANTY. EYCE ALSO RESERVES THE RIGHT TO CHARGE VARIOUS SHIPPING AND HANDLING FEES DEPENDING ON THE SCENARIO AND THE NUMBER OF CLAIMS FILED BY THE SAME CUSTOMER. WHEN A CUSTOMER REPEATEDLY FILES WARRANTY CLAIMS FOR THE SAME ISSUE, THE HANDLING CHARGES MAY INCREASE.
BY USING YOUR EYCE PRODUCT YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY ALL THE TERMS OF THIS LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY POLICY (HEREINAFTER, THE “WARRANTY”). BEFORE USING YOUR EYCE PRODUCT, PLEASE READ THIS WARRANTY CAREFULLY. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THE TERMS OF THIS WARRANTY, DO NOT USE THE EYCE PRODUCT AND, WITHIN THIRTY (30) DAYS FROM THE DATE OF PURCHASE, RETURN IT FOR A REFUND OR EXCHANGE FROM EYCE OR THE AUTHORIZED RETAILER WHERE YOU PURCHASED IT.
If you submit a claim to Eyce in accordance with the terms and conditions of this Warranty, Eyce will, at its option, during the warranty period: (i) Replace or exchange your product with the same identical product (or with your consent a product that has similar functionality) that are equivalent to a new, equivalent product in its performance and reliability, or (ii) Issue a refund of the purchase price of the product to you. Eyce is not responsible for any out-of-stock, end-of-life or discontinued products. As a result, we may not be able to make requested exchanges.
Eyce also reserves the right to charge various shipping and handling fees depending on the scenario and the number of claims filed by the same customer. When a customer repeatedly files warranty claims for the same issue, the handling charges may increase.
FOREIGN COUNTRY RETURN POLICY
This Warranty does not apply outside of the United States.
NOTICE: Eyce reserves the right to amend this Warranty at any time by posting the amended terms on this page. As well, Eyce and its affiliates reserve the right to refuse a warranty for any reason. This Warranty policy was revised on December 13, 2021.
Questions? Visit Our FAQs and User Guides, or Contact Us!